Poster Exhibition @ IMC
The Poster Exhibtion Area is special as it is outdoor at the IMC Campus. All posters are protected against splash water and hang until the whole conference, so IMC visitors and wide public can have a look on them. The official poster session is part of a workshop and takes place directly after that and the coffee break. Each participant not presenting at the workshop gets a 2min slot to present the poster followed by an open discussion.
- Poster format is DIN A1 landscape (594 mm height x 841 mm length)
- Posters will be placed in our “IMC outdoor poster exhibition” in the garden of the main conference facilities. All posters will be protected against weather conditions..
- All posters hang out during the entire conference period. You can hang up your poster from Sunday 3:00 pm on.
- The poster session will follow the respective workshop (TBA). Colleagues, who have chosen the category “Poster only” will have a 2 min slot to introduce their poster on-site (in front of the poster without presentation slides).
- The style is open to presenters
- An interesting idea – especially for all of us who will also present within a workshop – might be a new poster design concept presented here: youtu.be/1RwJbhkCA58
FLEXIBLE POSTER CONTENT
Your poster might do one of the following:
- Summarizes your contribution to the workshop on a poster
- Presents any specific piece of research you are currently working on and you would like to discuss with other conference participants
- Summarizes your recent research activities (like a scientific business card)