Face-2-Face interaction among Peers
In-person communications among students is a central part of the Student for Student format. To support this form of exchange, travel grants will be provided to PhD students with little/no funding sources (focus will be on students from least developed countries). If required, COVID-19 PCR tests could also be covered. Nevertheless, troubles with VISA and/or COVID-19 are still possible and are good arguments for providing a virtual emergency solution.
- Standard option
- Physical participation in sessions and events
- Flexible: In case of short-term COVID-19 restrictions or denied VISA automatically switched to “Virtual Participant”
- Emergency solution in case of COVID-19 restrictions or denied VISA
- Access to sessions and workshops as presenter and discussant1)
1) In sessions other than those where you present, participation in discussions might be limited.